Following the continued advice from the government regarding remote working, we are currently working to a hybrid model with the majority of staff currently working from home. We continue to offer our full range of services, however due to limited access to our offices, we unfortunately we have limited capacity to receive and process postal submissions.
All applications and submissions should be submitted by email wherever possible. Postal submissions will can still be accepted, however these may be subject to delays. Please access our online submission information page for details. If you have any queries, please access our FAQ page or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Office closure and email submissions request
- CPD process update
- Prior conduct declarations – find out what you do and do not need to declare and when
- Revised online applications process
- Work based learning portfolio online submission Top Tips – 10 minute video
- Furlough scheme and Fellowship applications
- Industry-specific guide: Conveyancing
- Sector-specific guide: Conveyancers
- Guidance from the Legal Ombudsman
- Legal Sector Affinity Group Covid 19 Advisory Note
- Anti-money laundering and risk awareness
- What work can I do? (Firms)