Need help reading our website?
We have added the digital inclusion software, Reachdeck (previously known as Browsealoud), to our website – making our content more accessible with reading and translation support.
Try it out – it’s free!
Click on the yellow Reachdeck launchpad that appears at the bottom of your screen to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
How does Reachdeck help?
Reachdeck offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to access and understand our website better.
- Text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- Translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- Text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- MP3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- Screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- Web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- Settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar – allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen. Watch the introductory video explains exactly what Reachdeck is and what it can do. Access the virtual tour guide of the new toolbar – click on the grey arrows to find out more about each feature and the benefits.
Visit support.texthelp.com, the dedicated support portal from Texthelp – the makers of Reachdeck.
Did you find Reachdeck useful?
Texthelp are constantly striving to provide the very best digital inclusion software for those who need it the most. They’d love to know what you think of Reachdeck. Fill out this one question survey.