This is a list of information we will publish routinely. If you think there is something missing from this list, please let us know.
Who we are and what we do
What we spend and how we spend it
What our priorities are and how we are doing
How we make decisions
Our policies and procedures
- Board Code of Conduct
- Board, committee and panel periods of appointment
- Governance transparency policy
- Register of interests
- Service complaints policy
- Unreasonable behaviour policy
- Complaint process
- Matters reserved to the Board
- Standing Orders
- Board Appraisal Arrangements
- IGR Dispute Resolution
Regulatory Performance Assessment
- Commencing & Implementing Change Procedure
- Regulatory performance assessment framework
- Risk Matrices
The Future of Regulation
- CILEx Regulation Proposal to CILEX (following the Future of Regulation consultation)
- CILEx Regulation Proposal to CILEx – Executive Summary
Our rules, regulations, guidance
As a regulator, we publish a wide range rules, regulations, handbooks and guidance for our regulated community. You can find all this material in our Resource Library.
The CILEx Code of Conduct sets out the standards and requirements expected of everyone we regulate.
For details of the data we publish please visit our Data Publication page.